Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Do You want to DRINK a Snowman w/ Trinity Stamps for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm popping in to share MORE about this SWEET Card that I've made for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using products from Trinity Stamps!! Trinity Stamps is a SUPER SPONSOR, and if you'd like to hop over to say a HUGE THANK YOU you can do so HERE!! 

 If you haven't joined in the FUN yet, make SURE you Link Up your Coffee Themed Projects for a chance to WIN SEVERAL Prizes!!  
Follow the LINK HERE for more info and the Link Up!!

I've had SEVERAL inquires with what I used for my Card, so I thought I'd share more in depth and what my INSPIRATION was behind this SWEET Card!! 
Do you want to Build a Snowman?!?! Or possibly Melt and Drink one!!??  LOL  😍 This was my jumping off point for this Card!! I LOVE ALL things Snowman and being able to USE the FAVORITE Products already in my Stash to create FUN Cards!! 

I Started by Die Cutting the Card Panels using the Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack Die Set!! One from White Distress Watercolor Cardstock and one from some Tim Holtz Patterned Paper!! I Inked the White Distress Watercolor Cardstock Panel with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and and Masked of the Ground with some Tape and Inked with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some Black Soot and Picket Fence Distress Paint Splatters and Stamped and Embossed the Merry Christmas Sentiment from the  A Sentiment for (almost) Anything Stamp Set to the Top of the Card Panel using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder!! Then I added some Ultra Bond Adhesive in different areas on the bottom of the Panel and added some Vintage Glass Glitter to resemble the Snow and Ice on the Ground!! SWOON!! I'm a LOVER of ALL things Glitter for the Holidays!!
To create the Coffee Mug I used the Boo Brew Die Set and Die Cut it from some Doodlebug Design Gingham Patterned Paper!! I used the White/Grey to emulate the Snowman Body!! I Die Cut the Whipped Topping from some White Distress Watercolor Cardstock and Inked with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink for some Shading then I added some Distress Rock Candy Glitter for the look of Sugar Sprinkles!! I wanted to Stage the Scene and Dress my Coffee Cup with a Snowman Theme so I used my FAVORITE Slimline Series Happy Snowman Die Set!! This Set is SO VERSITLE!! You don't just have to use it for Slimline Cards!! These Dies are Scaled PERFECTLY for ANY Size Card and can be paired with other Die Sets you might have on hand!!
I Die Cut the Snowman Branches and Colored them with Copic Markers using E33, E37 & E39 and used them for the Chocolate Candy Sticks!! I Die Cut the Scarf and the Hat Band from some Therm O Web Toner Sheet that I foiled with Brutus Monroe Rainglow Deco Foil!! SQUEAL!! Not only is it Rainbow, but it has a Glittering affect when moved in the Light that just makes me HAPPY!! I added some Boughs of Holly Sequins to the Hat Band along with a Mini Red Jingle Bell!! I ALWAYS say its ALL in the DETAILS, and this Detail FINISHES OFF the Design of the Hat SPLENDIDLY!! Next I Die Cut the Carrot Nose and Colored it with Copic Markers YR00, YR18 & YR68!! Then I created a Snowball, again using some Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink and adding some Vintage Glass Glitter!! I adhered everything to my Card Panel and then finished off the Design with some Fairy Rocks Rhinestones for that final touch of Sparkle!! 
 
So there you have it a REALL FUN Christmas Card for ANY Snowman LOVER!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today on some different ways to use your Slimline Dies and giving them NEW LIFE combining them with some of your other Products!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today it MEANS MORE than you KNOW!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! Now go and CREATE something and LINK it up for SEVERAL chances to WIN!! 
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)