Friday, September 17, 2021

TE 13th Birthday Challenges ~ Shake It Up & Simple to Sensational!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm here today to share a Few Projects I've created for the TE Birthday Challenges!! My First Card is for the Shake It Up Challenge!! SWOON!! If you know me, then you'll know Shaker Cards are a FAVORITE of mine!! 

I'm using the NEW TE A2 Thin Frame Cutting Plate Die, along with the Every Birthday Stamp Set, the Bits & Pieces Rainbow Sprinkles, the Bits & Pieces Sparkly Stars, the Bits & Pieces Iridescent Rhinestones along with TE Cardstocks in Watermelon, Cupcake, Candy Corn, Pineapple, Lime Zest, Sprinkles, Lavender Glaze, Jelly Donut, Toffee & Sugar Cube!! 
After creating the Rainbow Frame, I created the Acetate Window and then filled it with the TE Bits & Pieces in order to create the FUN Rainbow Birthday Shaker Card!! 
I adhered the Rainbow Shaker to a Toffee Cardbase and then added some of the Bits & Pieces Iridescent Rhinestones across the Top of the Card to add even more Sparkle!! SWOON!! I LOVE how it turned out!! 



For my Second Set of Projects I'm playing along with the Simple to Sensational Challenge!! I'm using the Happy Hex Mini Slimline Background Stamp, the Happy Hex Mini Slimline Stencil, the Happy Hex Add-On Stamp Set, the Happy Hex Die Set and the Toffee Mini Slimline Card Bases!! 
I went from a Simple Stamped and Stenciled Design to a Stamped, Die Cut and Sparkled Design!! 
For the Simple Card I Stenciled the Design using the coordinating Happy Hex Mini Slimline Stencil after Stamping the Happy Hex Mini Slimline Background Stamp!! 
Then I Stamped the "Thank You" Sentiment!! 
Here's a Close Up of the Card Design!! I LOVE how the Colors POP off of the Toffee TE Cardstock!! 
For the Sensational Card I've used Happy Hex Mini Slimline Background Stamp to Stamp onto a Mini Slim Toffee Cardbase and then I used TE Cardstocks in Watermelon, Strawberry Milk Shake, Candy Corn, Pineapple, Lime Zest, Sprinkles, Jelly Donut, & Toffee to Die Cut the Happy Hex Die Set!! 
I adhered them into place onto my Card Panel and then used the coordinating Happy Hex Add-On Stamp Set to Stamp the Designs onto the Hexagons!! I Stamped the Sentiment and then added some of the Bits & Pieces Iridescent Rhinestones!! I LOVE the way these Cards turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS Weekend!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)