Wednesday, March 10, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps March Release ~ Sassy Smiles Duo and Flowerburst Stencil!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm here for Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps March Release!! Today we're showcasing the NEW Sassy Smiles Duo and Flowerburst Stencil!! 

Here's a Close up Look at the NEW Sets!! 

SWOON!! BEAUTIFUL Right!!?? I Adore the Sentiments in the NEW Sassy Smiles Duo Set, plus with the NEW Die Set it's so VERSITILE for using on the outside and inside of your Cards!! 
Let's get Started!! 

I Started by Spraying the back side of the NEW Flowerburst Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray and then I adhered it to my Waffle Flower Patterned Paper Card Panel!! I pressed it firmly in place and then Inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink using an Ink Dauber!! Then I removed the Stencil and applied a coating of WoW Neutral Shimmer Embossing Powder and heat Set it!! SWOON!! The Iridescent Glitter in this Clear Embossing Glitter is just STUNNING Layered over ANY color of Ink!!
Next I Die Cut the Smile Word and Shadow Image!! I Die Cut the Shadow Image from some MFT Smooth White Cardstock and then I Inked a Piece of the same Waffle Flower Patterned Paper with some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and applied some of the WoW Neutral Shimmer Embossing Glitter!! I wanted the Smile Sentiment to match the Stenciled and Embossed Flowers!! Then I Die Cut the Smile and stacked it onto 5 MFT Smooth White Die Cut Words to create a 3-D Sentiment!! I didn't layer the little highlights, and just glued them straight to the Shadow Image!! I LOVE the way this turned out and thing the results are WORTH the effort!! Then I Die Cut a Large Circle Die Cut also from some MFT Smooth White Cardstock and applied some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink!! I then Stamped and Embossed the second part of my Sentiment to the Inked Circle Die Cut using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and WoW Neutral Shimmer Embossing Powder!! I Heat Set it and then glued the 3-D Smile Sentiment to the Circle Die Cut with some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! I adhered the Circle to the Stenciled and Embossed Card Panel using some Gina K Designs Foam Tape!!
To finish off the Card Panel I adhered some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rock Rhinestones and adhered the Card Panel to my Cardbase with some more Foam Tape!! A Simon Says Stamp A2 Metallic Doll Pink Envelop matches this Card PERFECTLY!! With all that Shimmer is HARD not to SMILE!! 

Don't forget to VISIT the CAS-ual Friadys Stamps Blog and leave a comment telling Michele what you think of the NEW Products being Showcases today, for your chance to WIN a Prize Bundle!! You'll get another chance tomorrow when we introduce more goodness!!  
Winner will be announced on Saturday!!

The ENTIRE New Release is available Now!! Yay!! 
For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll join me again tomorrow as I showcase the NEW Re-Release Love Notes Stamps and Heart Notes Die Bundle!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)