Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties February 2021 Release Rewind!!

Pin It
HELLO!!

I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the February 2021 New Release Rewind!! I LOVE the NEW Products for this month as they're so VERSITILE!! 
Here's a LOOK at the NEW 
1st Quarter 2021 Sweet Kit!!


Today I'm sharing a Card I've made using the NEW Sets!! I LOVE the SWEET Present Image!! 
It's PERFECT for the Focal on this Card!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Present Images using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and some WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
Then I used Copic Markers to color in the Image!! 
I used Present: BG10, BG45 & BG49    
Ribbon: R14, R37 & R39

I Die Cut the Present out using to coordinating Die and then added it to a For You Stitched Tag!! Then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!! 
Then I Die Cut the Images out using the coordinating Dies!! 
I applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to the For You Stitched Tag Background and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!! I adhered it to the Card Panel and added my Ribbon Scrap Bow to the top of the Tag!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)