Monday, June 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties June 2020 Release Rewind!!

Pin It


HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties June 2020 Release Sneak Peeks!! 
I've created a SWEET Congrats Card for today showcasing the CUTE Barn Image in the NEW Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Set!! Just makes me HAPPY and there are so MANY possibilities with it, just by switching out the sentiment!! 
Here's my Card for today!! 
Squeal Home by Larissa Heskett for Paper Sweeties using Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp and Die Set #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #junerelease2020
I started by Stamping and Embossing the Barn Image!! I colored it with Copic Markers!! Barn: R32, R35, R37 & R39   Roof: E43, E44, E47 & E49   Trim: N3, N4 & N6    Then I used the coordinating Die and Die Cut the Barn Image out!! I Die Cut another Barn from some White Cardstock and I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment!! SQUEAL... on the inside of the Barn Doors!! I like the idea of using the SQUEAL sentiment for EXCITEMENT!! 
Squeal Home by Larissa Heskett for Paper Sweeties using Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp and Die Set #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #junerelease2020

 I Inked behind the Barn with some Distress Oxide Ink and then I Cut a piece of BOLD Black and White Patterned Paper for the bottom 1/3 of the Card Panel!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and adhered the Barn Image!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! You could Stamp the inside of the Card with the Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sentiment for a NEW Home Card, or use it for a Welcome to the Neighborhood Card!! Use a Welcome or Congrats Baby Sentiment for a Baby Card!! There are so many ways you could use this Card!! 
Squeal Home by Larissa Heskett for Paper Sweeties using Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp and Die Set #papersweeties #farmhousesweetfarmhouse #junerelease2020

Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some more AWESOME Inspiration!! 


Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA 💖

3 comments:

  1. Your card is not showing on your blog post, from reading the description, it sounds wonderful! Hope you can post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable and lovely colors 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Love this release the barn is adorable

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)