Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties New Release Party!!

Pin It
HELLO!!

I'm here with Paper Sweeties to share a SWEET Valentine's Treat Box!! This month the Release is just AMAZING!! I unfortunately Broke my Arm in November and had to have Surgery at the beginning of December!! Then I was in a Cast until the beginning of this Month!! Needless to say, I didn't think I'd be able to create, so I didn't have the NEW Release to play with when I realized I was able to create after all!! So my projects this Month will be using some of my FAVORITE Older Products that are PERFECT for those SPECIAL Valentine's Day Gifts, or switch out the sentiment and they'd be GREAT for Birthday's or Anniversaries too!! 
Here's my Project for today!!

I've used the Treat Box Die to create this FUN Box!! 
Here's a look at this Set!! 

This set is such a GREAT Value for all that you get in it!! Plus SO MANY occasions can be created, and you can use all of the Dies for other Projects too!! For the CUTE Tag I used the Stitched Tags #1 Die Set and the Girl Image is from the Planner Series: Checklist Stamp Set!! I paired it with the Coffee Cup Image from the You Warm My Heart Stamp Set and the Coordinating You Warm My Heart Die Set!! Colored the Images in with Copic Markers and added some Shimmer Pen for some Sparkle!! A layered Bow finished off the SWEET Treat Box that could be used for ANY Occasion!! 

LOVE the way it turned out and Hope I've given you some Ideas on ways to use this SWEET Treat Box Set for some of those Gifts you may need to give!! 

For more inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. You had me with the cute little red polka dot cup! This is adorable Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)