Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop w/ Paper Sweeties!!

Pin It


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm here today with a BEAUTIFUL Fall Card using some AMAZING Paper Sweeties Products!! Paper Sweeties is one of the GENEROUS Sponsors of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, so I hope you Hop along and Join in the FUN for SEVERAL chances to WIN!! 
I've used several of my FAVORITE Paper Sweeties Sets to create this FUN Scene!! I've used the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts for my Coffee Cup and Die Cut it from some Wood-grain Patterned Paper!! I wanted to draw some INSPIRATION from the Rae  Dunn Mugs and Stamped and Embossed the "HAPPY" Word from the *NEW* "Blessed" Stamp Set coming November 15th!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sun Flower images from the Thankful Stamp Set and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Thankful Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I also Stamped the Leaf Images using Distress Inks and to add them for some greenery!! some Dimension!! To finish the Scene off I Stamped and Embossed the Sign from the Basket Add On: Thinking of You Stamp Set and Die Cut it out using the Coordinating Basket Add On: Thinking of You Die Set and then Stamping and Embossing the Sentiment #blessed onto the Sign from Happy Fall Ya'll Stamp Set!!  A few of the Tundrels from the Thankful Stamp Set were added to finish off the Design!! 

I layered everything together and then finished off the Flower Centers with some Nuvo Glitter Drops and a few Gold Pretty Pink Posh Jewels!! I LOVE the addition of the Sparkle and Shine!! 
I hope I've INSPIRED you and that you're eager to Hop along and JOIN in on the FUN!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and 
I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  😘 

10 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)