Sunday, September 29, 2019

Enjoy your Birthday with Brutus Monroe!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 
I'm back today to share a STUNNING Birthday Card using some of the NEW Brutus Monroe Foil from the 2019 Fall and Winter Release for my 2nd post as a Guest Designer!! 
I started by Stamping and Embossing the Enjoy Sentiment from the Take Flight Stamp Set using some of the Raven Ink and then added some Clear Embossing Powder!! I Heat Set it and then cut a Piece of the Gold Static Foil and ran it through my Laminating Machine on the 1 setting!! I LOVE the way Embossed Sentiments look when they are foiled!! 
Next I Foiled some of the Therm O Web Toner Sheets with the Brutus Monroe Gold Static Foil and then used a Scalloped Frame Die to Die Cut the Foiled Toner Sheet!! I LOVE the added POP of Shine it adds to the Card and it also ties in the Embossed and Foiled Sentiment too!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Happy Birthday Sentiment underneath the Foiled Sentiment and then I Stamped and Embossed the Butterfly Image above the Foiled Sentiment!! I inked the background with some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and then used some Black Paint to add some Paint Splatters!! I wanted to add some 3D Dimension to the Butterfly so I Stamped and Embossed it again onto another piece of Cardstck and Fussy Cut it out after Coloring it in with Copic Markers!! I used Y11, Y15 & YR23  V01, V15 & V09  N2 and used a Black Marker to color the edges of the Image for a seamless look!! Then I used some Zots Bling Adhesive Dots to adhere jut the center of the Butterflies together!! I Layered it together and adhered it to a Brutus Monroe Heather Cardbase!! Some Midas Nuvo Shimmer Pen was added so the Yellow parts of the Butterfly for some added Sparkle!! 
I LOVE how it turned out and I hope it gives you some ideas on ways to use those AMAZING New Foils!! 
THANKS so much for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your butterfly is gorgeous! This is a marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)