Monday, May 13, 2019

Paper Sweets May Release Sneak Peeks!! =)

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 1 of the Paper Sweeties 
May Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Card using the *NEW* stamp set called "Truck Add On: Life is an Adventure" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Truck Add On: Life is an Adventure" Sweet Cuts Die Set which will be live in the Paper Sweeties Shop tomorrow May 15th!! 
 Here's a look at the Card I made, I LOVE how it turned out!! 
I Started by stamping the Truck Image from the Merry Christmas Ya'll Stamp Set and the Camper from the NEW Truck Add On: Life is an Adventure Stamp Set!! I Colored them in using Copic Markers!! (Truck/Camper: BG11, BG45, BG49  Y11, YR23  Tires: N8, N6 & N4  Camper: N0, N2 & N4  Door/Curtains: R43, R46 & R89  Windows: BG0000 & BG11) 
I added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen to the Windows, Lights and Hearts and then added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some Dimension and Shine!! 
I added some White Gel Pen hightlights, and then added them to the Cardbase I created!! 
For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Products!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with all the pretty colors, and I LOVE the bright red door...perfection at it's best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the new and interesting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to hope in that truck and hit the road. Fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So A-DORABLE Larissa! I want to be a part of that road trip in such a sweet camper and coordinating truck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larissa: This is ADORBS! The entire crafting community NEEDS this sweet new camper stamp set for sure....and the truck. Well, then again...ALL of Paper Sweeties' products are SO cute, right? You did a great job, as always.
    Your PS teamie,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)