Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties May Release Party!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties 
May Release 2019!! 
I created a SWEET Gift Tag for today using the *NEW* stamp set called "Basket Add On: Thinking of You" Stamp Set and the coordinating "Basket Add On: Thinking of You" Sweet Cuts Die Set which are now available in the Paper Sweeties Shop!! 
 Here's a look at the the NEW Sets this Month!! 

Basket Add-on: Thinking of you Sweet Cuts

I think its FUN to think outside of the Box with Floral Images!! I LOVE the idea of using just part of the Image!! So I've Stamped and Embossed it onto the Stitched Tag #1 Sweet Cuts Die!! Then I stamped and Embossed the "Thinking of You" Sentiment using Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass!! I Colored in the Image with Copic Markers!! (Roses: R43, R46 & R89    Leaves: G40, G43 & G46) I used more Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to ink the Background of the Tag too!! Then added some Water Droplets for some Texture!!

 I Die Cut a Chalkboard Patterned Paper with the same Tag Die and layered it behind the Stamped Tag to make it POP against the Gift Box!! I used the Treat Box Sweet Cuts Die to create my Gift Box and Die Cut it from some Lawn Fawn Pattered Paper!! A Strawberry Seam Binding Ribbon Bow and Black Gingham Ribbon Bow finish off the Design!! 

For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Products!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

3 comments:

  1. *Squeal!! This tag is the best. So rich! Love this spin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your projects Larissa, especially that tag with the roses. How unique and beautiful, I think I'll need those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gingham bow and dotty little bloom add up to cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)