Saturday, March 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties March 2019 Release Rewind!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties 
March Release 2019 Release Rewind!! 
I created a SWEET Get Well Card using the *NEW* stamp set called"Get Well"!! 
The NEW Products are available now in the Paper Sweeties Store!! 
Let's take a look at them!!

 I wanted to create a Scene so I decided to used the SWEET "Sent from my Heart" Images!! I Stamped and Embossed my Images onto Distress Watercolor Cardstock and then Colored them with Copic Markers!! I die cut them out using the coordinating "Sent from my Heart" Sweet Cuts Die Set!! Then for the background I Stamped the "Sorry You're Sick" Sentiment onto the Plaid Background using some MFT Grout Gray Ink!! I LOVE the subtle design!!
I Stamped and Embossed the Sending Prayers Sentiment on the inside of the Card!! I LOVE the way it turned out and hope you feel inspired!!??

For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you
have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)