Monday, January 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties January 2019 Winter Inspiration Blog Hop!!

Pin It


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Welcome to Day #1 of the Paper Sweeties 
January 2019 Winter Inspiration Blog Hop!!  
I've created a SWEET Card for today using the AWESOME Truck from the Merry Christmas Ya'll Stamp Set!! This Set is SO versatile and can be used ALL year long!! 
Here's what I've created for today!! 



I've used several Sets to create this SWEET Card and I think its PERFECT for several Occasions!! I've used the With Love Die Set for that BEAUTIFUL Lace Heart!! I stamped and embossed the Dog image from the Sent From My Heart Stamp Set and then used the coordinating Sent From My Heart Die Set!! I also used the NEW Merry Christmas Ya'll Stamp Set and coordinating Merry Christmas Ya'll Die Set!! I colored everything with Copic Markers and used some Glossy Accents for the Window, Tires on the Truck and the Nose and Eyes on the Dog!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for a look at the SWEET Valentine's Gift Tags/Bags I've created!! They're so FUN!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  

2 comments:

  1. This is darling Larissa! I like the eyelet heart die cute, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! Love how you've used the truck with that pup!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)