Friday, October 5, 2018

Thankful Newton's Pumpkin Patch Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

Newton

HELLO Crafty Friends and HAPPY Friday!! 


I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing a gorgeous Fall card!! I just LOVE Fall!! I think its my FAVORITE Season followed by Spring!! Fall Colors are some of my MOST LOVED too!! 
I Started by using the NEW Newton's Pumpkin Patch Stamp Set, stamping the big image of kitties in the background and embossing them with black embossing powder onto some Patterned Paper!! I LOVE to do this with BIG Images like this as I feel it makes it easier to not feel like you have to Color the Image!!  So I left the kitties uncolored but added some Black Soot Distress Paint splatters and added little POPS of color with Iridescent Orange and Purple Metallic and Sparkling Clear Star Sequins. I added some Tonic Studios Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the centers of the Sequins to add an extra bit of interest and dimension!! I then added the "thankful" sentiment from NEW Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set, stamped onto a banner from our Frames & Flags Stamp Set. 

I then inked the Banner with some Rusty Hinge and Carved Pumpkin Distress Inks to add a bit of orange behind the sentiment to help it POP against the Image!!  I mounted the whole panel onto a scalloped background panel that was cut out using the Frames & Flags Die Set from some Gina K Designs Kraft Cardstock. I LOVE the way it turned out and think its an EASY Design to make multiples of to STOCK your stash with some Thank You Cards, but also still packs a PUNCH!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


poster feel! So pretty!

2 comments:

  1. That little splash of color and the pops of sparkle are just right Larissa, this is charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much! It has a gorgeous subtle color that just gives the perfect touch!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)