Thursday, March 29, 2018

Greyson and I playing along w/ Paper Smooches and a couple other Challenges!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
Greyson and I are paying long with the Paper Smooches March Sketch Challenge along with a couple other Challenges!! SO EXCITED to share what we've both created!!  =)

First up is Greyson's Card!! (He's 5 yrs. old if you're New to my Blog)

I think this kid is PRETTY Talented!! (I might be a little bias??  ;) His FAVORITE thing these days is to color with Rainbow Colors and I think he's got this trend down!!?? What do you think!!??
He's used the We Adore You Stamp Set along with the coordinating We Adore You Icons Die Set and the Fun and Flirty Stamp Set!! We Stamped and Embossed the Image and then he colored it using Prisma Colored Pencils and we added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some Sparkle and Dimension and some Black and White Gel Pen Details along with some Rainbow Patterned Paper by Lawn Fawn and some Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals!! He Stamped the a happy hello sentiment in Grout Grey Ink and ten I helped him Splatter some ColoriQue Ink Splatters by Lisa Marie Jimenez in Black Diamond!! The I Miss Your Face sentiment was Embossed onto Black Cardstock using White Embossing Powder!!

Next is the Card I created!!
I've used the Dainty Flowers Die and the Gift Tags 2 Die Set along with the Courteous Cuties Stamp Set the Courteous Cuties 2 Stamp Set and the coordinating Courteous Cuties Icons Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Bee Image and Colored it with Copic Markers!! I added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for the Wings!! I also Colored the Flower Die Cut with Copic Markers and added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen!! I Layered 3 Die Cuts together!! I stamped and FUN Honey Comb inspired background using the What's the Buzz Sentiment in some Grout Grey Ink and then added some ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez Ink Splatters in Black Diamond!! I added a Strip of Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper to the bottom of the Card and Stamped and Embossed the Hello Hone Sentiment in White Embossing Powder on Black Cardstock!! I adhered the Tag with a Black mini clothespin and added a Yellow Twine Bow!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS and BLESSED EASTER WEEK/WEEKEND!!

I'm also linking up

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #328-#329: Anything Goes


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the two of you making cards together! His little rainbow colored pair is adorable and your be tag is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. greysons card is awesome!! love yours too :) Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)