Monday, January 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites ~ Day 3!! =)

Pin It

 
HELLO!!
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the New
Paper Sweeties January 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites Day 3!!
So lets take a look at the AMAZING Products I chose to use for my Project today!!
PS-136
PS-137
SC-136
SC-137
 

I Die Cut a Circle for the Main Body of my Tree then I added Distress Ink in Seedless Preserves and then Splattered it with Water and some Iridescent Spray!! I Stamped and Die Cut the Leaves and then added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker onto each of them to make them Sparkle!! =) I Stamped and Die Cut the Flowers and Colored them with the same Distress Ink then used the Flower Sequins to create the Centers!! A Tiny Pearl Seed Bead finishes them off!! I Stamped and Die Cut the Sweet Little Bird and Colored it with Distress Ink and added more Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker!! I Layered it all together and I just LOVE the way it turns out!! =) I Stamped and Die Cut the Tree Trunk and the Grass and then the Sweet Little Tire Swing!! =) I added some Burlap String to make it look like the one I had when I was growing up!!
I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they have created!!  =)

 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 I'm also linking up
Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #316-#317


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Birds of a Feather
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =) 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Larissa! Love the sweet way you've decorated the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so beautiful, Larissa!! Gorgeous tree and love the background circle! Lovely colors...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)