Thursday, December 28, 2017

Wool Felt Stitched Mitten with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
I'm stopping in to share this SWEET Card I created using some of my FAVORITE Paper Smooches Products!! I'm playing along with the December Challenge!! I was inspired by the Trees and the Image made me think of wanting to be Cozy and Warm, not COLD!! So I decided to use some Wool Felt!!
I used the Mitten Die Set and Die Cut the Mitten from some Cream Wool Felt!! Then used a BEAUTIFUL Patterned Wool Felt for the Cuff of the Mitten!! I used the Heart Stitched Detail Die from the Set to Die Cut some Mint Green and Brown Felt to create my Stitched Tree Design!! I Die Cut the Star from the Decorate a Tree Die Set from some Pale Yellow Felt and used it to Top off the Tree!! I used the Bows Die Set and Die Cut it from some Gold Paper layering two to create a 3-D Bow!! The FUN New Deco Edge Dies Set was used to Die Cut some Mint Green Felt and a Stitched Detail to the Cream Cardstock piece!! I LOVE how those details add a touch of Whimsy!! The Sentiment was Stamped and Embossed from the Holiday Cheer Stamp Set using some Brown Embossing Powder!! Some Pretty Pink Posh Gold Sequins and some Mini Gold Stars were added to finish off the Card!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Weekend!!

I'm also Linking up to
Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #314-#315


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

workitwedbanner
Work It Wednesday: New

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

4 comments:

  1. This is ever so sweet and cozy Larissa! Love that you clipped the mitten to a clothesline. Those little pops of metallic gold are fabulous. CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet design, love how you used the felt.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is adorable! Love the stitching and the sweet homespun feel to the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)