Thursday, December 7, 2017

Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas Designer Blog Hop ~ Day 7!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!!
I'm here for the Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas Designer Blog Hop!!
I have SO MANY FAVORITES so I thought I'd combine several of them to create a Holiday Scene Card!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you do too!!??


I've used the SWEET Sent From My Heart Stamp Set for the majority of my Images, Stamping and Embossed them onto Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then Die Cutting them out using the coordinating Sent From My Heart Die Set!! The Christmas Tree and its Decorations are from the Merry and Bright Stamp Set and then Cut using the coordinating Merry and Bright Die Set!! I Created my Sentiment by Stamping and Embossing Sentiments from the You Better Not Pout Stamp Set and the Meet Me Under the Mistletoe Stamp Set!! I colored all of my Images with Copic Markers and added some Details with a White and Black Gel Pen!! Then added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops!!  also used Distress Inks and some Snow Summit ColoriQue Inks to create my Background and Tree and some Snow!! I just LOVE the Dimension, Sparkle and all the Details make the Card come to life!!

I hope you'll join us ALL month LONG to Hop along and see what the SWEETIES have Created!!
THANKS SO MUCH for topping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute Christmas card!!! Darling dog and pretty tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so STINKIN' CUTE!!! Love the scene, how you decorated the tree and the puppy putting holiday cards in the mailbox - complete with holly and berries - adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the way it turned out too!! What a pretty little tree and sweet pup. The snow you created is perfection Larissa. This is a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that little dog !! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute! Cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)