Saturday, October 7, 2017

Celebrate Today "Day of the Dead" Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton
HELLO!!
HAPPY Nation Card Makin Day!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with a BEAUTIFUL Day of the Dead Card!!
I've used SEVERAL Newton's Nook Designs Products for my Card and I hope it gives you some ideas on ways t combine some of your FAVORITE Products!!
I started by Creating my Card Base!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment Celebrate Today from the Happy Little Thoughts Stamp Set on a Diagonal about a 1/4 of the way up the Card Base!! I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, some Water Droplets for texture and some Black Diamond ColoriQue Ink Splatters for Texture!! I Stamped and Embossed the Beautiful Bones Image and Die Cut it using the coordinating Beautiful Bones Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed SEVERAL Images from the Lovely Blooms Stamp Set and Die Cut them out using the coordinating Lovely Blooms Die Set!! I used Copic Markers to Color all of the Images and then added some Tonic Studios Shimmer Pen and some Morning Dew and Pearl Nuvo Drops for some Dimension!! I also added some Pink Gems to some of the Flower Centers for even more Sparkle and Dimension!! I arranged the Flowers, Leaves and Sprigs around a Die Cut Circle using Foam Tape!! I Inked the Die Cut Circle with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, added some Water Droplets and then Centered the Beautiful Bones Image with some Foam Tape!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and hope you do too!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

I'm also Linking up to several Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A Walk on the Dark Side

workitwedbanner
Work It Wednesday Challenge: Favorite Stamps

Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

4 comments:

  1. I saw your card over at the Newton's Nook blog and comment that I find it great. I love these bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Larissa and I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and colorful card, love the day of the dead skull and you've really embraced that theme perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! The color and layering are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)