Friday, September 8, 2017

Thank Thee Knight Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton
HELLO!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog Today with a Masculine Thanks Thee Knight Card!!
I've used the Knight's Quest Stamp Set.
I Stamped and Embossed the Image and Colored it with Copic Markers using a Red, Turquoise and White color scheme and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! I Die Cut the knight image using the coordinating Knight's Quest Die Set and added him to a little scene inside a circle Die Cut!! I used the Land Borders Die Set to create a little Hill to make the Scene come to Life!! I wanted to create a REALLY FUN background so I Stamped and Embossed SEVERAL of the Little Arrows, also from the Knight's Quest Stamp Set and Die Cut them out to add them onto the card in a FUN 3-D Diagonal Pattern along with other Little Arrows that I just Stamped an Embossed right onto the Card Base!! I real life it looks SO NEAT!! The Arrows almost have Movement!! To finish off the Diaginal Design I Stamped and Embossed the "thank thee" sentiment repeatedly!! Then I added some ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez Black Diamond Ink Splatters to make it more Rustic looking!! I'm in LOVE with the way it turned out and hope you are too!!

I'm also Linking up to several Challenges!!

 
 
 
Grab our badge:

Hope you'll join us ALL Next Week for the Newton's Nook Designs September Release!!
SQUEAL!! You're NOT going to want to MISS it!! Hint Hint!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE, Larissa. Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and share your art with us. I am SO grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon. I love Newton's Nook, and this set is darling. Great job!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! super fun design, your coloring is amazing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE!! Love all of the arrows and the coloring on your focal image!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)