Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Monster Kisses and Sweet Wishes w/ The Stamp Doctor and Glow-In-the-Dark Nuvo Drops!! =)

 
HELLO!!
Happy Labor Day!!
I hope you've had an AMAZING Labor Day Weekend!!??
I'm here to share a SWEET Project I've made using one of the CUTEST Monster Stamp Sets I've seen!! I'm getting in the MOOD for Fall/Halloween Projects!! This Set can be used for that and SO MUCH MORE though!!
SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when you can get even more out of the sets that you purchase!!
So I've made a Glow In the Dark Birthday Card for today!!
Lets take a Look!!   =)

 
 Here's a Shot of the Card in the Dark!!
How AWESOME are those Glow-in-the-Dark Nuvo Drops!!??   =)

I've used The Stamp Doctor Pixie Monster Stamp Set and the coordinating Pixie Monster Die Set along with some of the New Glow in the Dark Nuvo Drops!! If you LOVE Glow in the Dark, these are the FUNNEST Drops EVER!! Especially, with the Halloween Season upon us, but they can also be used for so much more!! I Stamped and Embossed the FUN back ground for my Card Base!! Then I added some ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez in Black Diamond for some Ink Splatters!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto a Circle Die Cut with Clearsnap White Embossing Powder!! I wanted a Sweet Patterned Monster so I Stamped and Embossed the Image onto some MFT Patterned Paper and used my Copic Markers to add some shading and some Cheeks!! Then I covered the Monster with some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and attached some Wiggly Eyes!! Then I added White Gel Pen to make Freckles on the Cheeks and to color in the Monsters Teeth and covered them with some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for dimension!! I Colored the Hat with Copic Markers too, and added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen to the Flower and Pearls and then Covered them with some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops!! I Inked up a DIe CUt Circle for the Background and attached it to my Card Base with Foam Tape!! To finish it off I added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops and the New Tonic Studios  Nuvo Glow in the Dark Drops!!
I hope you'll give these products a try for any of your Birthday/Halloween Themed Cards!!
 
I'm playing along with these Challenges!!
 
 
 
 
workitwedbanner
 
Grab our badge:
 
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun and I love the hat!! Super cute cards Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Larissa! The image and papers are super cute & I love the wobbly eyes.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the cute little monster. The pink with black is such a fun color combo. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)