Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Floral Gift Tag w/ Mason Jar!! =)

Pin It

Hello Honey Bee Friends!!
I'm here today to share a SWEET Floral Gift Tag!! Depending on the Colors this could be used for So Many Occasions!! I went for a Fall Color Scheme, but I also think this would work for the Holiday’s too!!?? I’ve used the New Hello Gorgeous Stamp Set a MUST have for any Stamping enthusiast!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image and then used my Zig Clear Color Real Brush Markers to Watercolor the Image!! After it was Dry I used the New Hello Gorgeous Honey Die Cuts Die Set to Die Cut the Image and then I added it to my Tag using Foam Tape!!
I hope you feel INSPIRED to make some Gift Tags for your Gift giving needs too!!
If you do I hope you’ll share them with us as we LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you’re creating!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)