Wednesday, November 9, 2016

BEAUTIFUL Stag Shaker Card w/ Honey Bee Stamps and Ellen Hutson!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!
I'm up on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog today sharing a SWEET Beautiful Stag Shaker Card using some of the New Goodies that will be available in the Honey Bee Stamps Store this Week!! SQUEAL!! =) I'm SO EXCITED!! You're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE them and I CAN'T WAIT to share what I've made!! I'm also playing along with the New Ellen Hutson November Mix It Up Challenge which is FEATURING Honey Bee Stamps!! So I've combined some of the Ellen Hutson Dies for my Card!!
I Started by Die Cutting the Ellen Hutson Zipper Panel for the Card Front Panel and then I used the Ellen Hutson Folk Heart Dies to create a Shaker Window in the Front of the Panel!! I also used the Ellen Hutson Prize Stag Die and Die Cut him from some Wood Veneer Paper that I Inked using some Distress Ink to make the Texture of the Wood Pop alittle bit!! Then I Stamped and Embossed a Cluster from the BEAUTIFUL Country Blooms Stamp Set and Watercolored it using my Zig Markers!! Then I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Country Blooms Honey Cuts Die Set!!  I Stamped and Embossed the Arrow and the Beautiful Sentiment from the Brand New Gorgeous Stamp Set!! For the Shaker Elements I've used the New Glass Glitter and the       Sequin Mix along with some of the Mini Diamonds!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it came together and I hope you do too!!??
I hope you'll join us ALL this Week for a Look at the New Products and Friday Nov. 11th for a FUN Blog Hop FILLED with AMAZING Inspiration and Prizes!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for the Ellen Hutson November Mix It Up Challenge!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely grouping of elements you've put together! This is such a pretty card Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)