Friday, November 11, 2016

A Sunny/Sandy Christmas Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton

Hello!!
I'm up on the NND Blog today showcasing a SWEET Sunny & Sandy Christmas Card!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this New "Sun Soaked" Stamp Set and ALL of the SWEET Images!!
Sun Soaked Christmas Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I wanted to combine several of the Images together and I decided the Palm Trees and the Snowman would be PERFECT!! I Stamped and Embossed onto Distress Watercolor Paper and then I used Distress Inks to Watercolor the Images!! I wanted a Layered Background Scene so I used some Dies to Create some Ocean Waves and a Sandy Beach!! I also used a Layered Circle Die to Create a Sun!! I layered everything together with Foam Tape and then added some Glitter Pen for some added Sparkle!! SQUEAL!! It just makes me SMILE!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
Plus if you haven't heard there's a

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, this is adorable!! I like the Christmas beach scene you created. The stockings strung between the palm trees are fun!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)