Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thanks You Shaker Tag w/ Honey Bee Stamps!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm up on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog today sharing and SWEET Thank You Shaker Tag!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to make Tags for my Gifts and Shakers are my FAVORITE!! I've used the BEAUTIFUL Country Blooms Stamp Set and then I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Country Blooms Honey Cuts Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Smile Stamp Set and then added some of the Mini Diamonds and the Fresh Lilac Sequin Mix for the Shaker Elements of my Tag!! SQUEAL!! For more info I hope you'll stop by the Blog!!
I hope you feel INSPIRED and give a Shaker Tag a Try for your next Gift!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)