Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Life, Laugh, Love Shaker Card with Honey Bee Stamps!! =)

Pin It

HELLO!!  =)
I'm up on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog today and sharing a Beautiful Live, Laugh, Love Shaker Card!! I've used the Beautiful Country Blooms Stamp Set and the coordinating Country Blooms Honey Cuts Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Image and then Die Cut it out using the Coordinating Dies!! Then I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to Watercolor the Image!! I used 050 Yellow, 052 Bright Yellow, and 067 Mustard for the Yellow Flowers 042 Turquoise Green, 033 Persian Green or the Turquoise Flower and 047 May Green 043 Olive Green for the Leaves!! I created a Window using a Circle Die and then Stamped the Color Me Alpha Stamp Set for the Background!! I wanted a FUN Design for the Shaker Window and I LOVE how this looks!! I then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Camera Love Stamp Set!! I added some of the Beautiful Honey Bee Sequin Mix and added my Card was done!!
I hope you feel Inspired to create a Shaker Card and if you do I hope you'll share it!! I LOVE to see what you create!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colors of your flowers and shaker mix, this is so PRETTY Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)