Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Essentials by Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights Challenge!! =)

Pin It

Banner-PIN-sights
July
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share a Card I've made for the Essentials by Ellen Hutson Pin-Sights Challenge as well as the 30 Day Coloring Challenge w/ Kathy Racoosin!!
 coloring-challenge-e1467756060209
I decided to create a FUN Diagonal Background using the Essentials by Ellen "Fancy Thanks" Stamp Set "Heart of Gold" Phrase with Nautical Blue Ink and then Embossed it with WoW Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder!!  I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to Ink around the Base of my Card Front and then decided to add some Vellum just to tone down the Background alittle!! I used an MFT Rectangle Die to Die Cut both my Card Base and the Vellum the Same Size!! I then used the Essentials by Ellen "Folk Heart" Die Set to Die Cut a Navy Wood Grained Patterned Paper!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the SWEET Bear from the Essentials by Ellen "All Inside" Stamp Set and then Die Cut it using the Coordinating Essentials by Ellen "All Inside" Die Set!! I wanted to Ground my Design so I decided to Die Cut and Watercolor some Images from the Essentials by Ellen "Wild Garden" Die Set from some Distress Watercolor Paper!!  I added some Clear Sparkle Pen for some Shine!! Then I Die Cut the Essentials by Ellen "Brushstroke Love" Die to create a Layered Sentiment for me Card!! I used some Nautical Blue Cardstock as a Shadow and then Gold Embossed some Cardstock and Die Cut the Gold "LOVE" for the Top Layer!! I also added so Pretty Pink Posh Gold Sequins to finish off the Design!!
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

3 comments:

  1. I like every little detail you put into this card!! Super cute Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible. Love your design, coloring and fantastic dimensional elements. Thanks for being a part of the Coloring Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)