Friday, November 13, 2015

Paper Sweeties November Release Countdown ~ Coffee Cozy!! =)

Pin It

DTgraphic
Hello!!
Who's ready for the Paper Sweeties November Release Countdown!! SQUEAL!! You're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Products being Released this Month and I CAN'T WAIT to share what I have made with ALL of the New Products!! Today I've made a REALLY FUN Coffee Cozy!! I've used the New Stitched Tags #3 Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I've also used the Holly Die from the Paper Sweeties Deck the Halls Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I Started by Die Cutting the Stitched Stocking from some Plaid Felt and the Top from some Cream Felt!! I then Die Cut the White Cardstock Stitched Stocking and Layered it all together!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using some WOW!! Red Glitter Embossing Powder!! I added it ALL to a Burlap Coffee Cozy that I made using a PTI Die Set!! I Embellished it using some Paper Sweeties Seam Binding Ribbon and some Felt Holly with some Red Flower Sequins for the Berries!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out!! This would make the PERFECT Gift for ANY Coffee Lover and you could even add a Gift Card or Hot Chocolate if they aren't Coffee Fans!! SO MANY Ways to turn this into a FUN Gift for the Holidays!! =)


I hope you Feel Inspired and that you'll go and Visit the Rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they have created!!
Nancy Penir
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the Paper Sweeties November Release Party!! Have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Larissa! Just found you from the comments on the poppystamps blog! lol It was so nice to meet you in Ankeny! Your photos are missing from this post! : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Larissa - I cannot see the photos either? Hugs - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive idea...I love it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa, this is so adorable... and festive! I can see them just fine. Must have fixed the problem. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!! Anyone would love to receive this festive little goodie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How clever and super darling is this????? I just LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)