Friday, November 6, 2015

Be Thankful Shaker Card W/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton's Nook Designs

Hello!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing a FUN Shaker Card!! =)
I wanted to use the Simon Says and Newton's Nook Designs Exclusive Stamp-tember "Hello Fall" Stamp Set just because I LOVE ALL of the images that are in that set!! If you were one of the LUCKY Fans who got your hands on this EXCLUSIVE set I'm here to share another way to use the Sweet Images!! I started by Die Cutting the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Grand Maple Leave  as the center of my Card for the window and then I also used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die Set  to create the Stitches around my Card Panel!! I was able to add the Sweet Newton Image after I water colored it with my Distress Markers and added some Clear Wink of Stella for added Sparkle too!! I used a Combination of both 4mm and 6mm Pretty Pink Posh Sequins along with some Crystal Clear Beads!! I Hope you ENJOY My Card for today!!


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

8 comments:

  1. This is an adorable shaker card Larissa, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitten is absolutely precious, Larissa, and I just love the shaker leaf behind him! Sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Larissa, a fabulous design and such a cute beautifully coloured leaves and image - I love the addition of sequins!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet, Larissa! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable - love the idea of using the leaf die to make a fall themed shaker - great card. Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shaker! Love the cat in the middle of the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable and so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So..my jaw dropped when I saw this colorful card. I love two dies in one. Awesome sauce.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)