Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #3: Sketch &Tic Tac Toe!!

Pin It
(This is my Second Post for today!! For my Newton's Nook Designs September Release ~ "Touchdown Tails" Please Scroll Down!!  =)


Hello!!
Man, I have ALOT going on right now, but I wanted to share this Card I made for the Taylored Expressions Share Joy Challenge #3: Sketch &Tic Tac Toe!! I stared with the New Balloon Buddies Stamp Set and the Taylored Expressions Tag Stacklets 1 Die Set!! I Followed the Bottom Row " Stitching, Embossing (Heat) and Balloons"!! I used a Couple Stitched Dies to create my Card Base and my Vellum Sentiment Strip!! I decided to Heat Emboss ALL of my Images onto some Distress Watercolor Paper and my Sentiment too onto Vellum and Layered the Images for a FUN Design!! I used Distress Markers to Watercolor my Images and I LOVE the way it turned out!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

7 comments:

  1. He looks like he got run over by one of the football players in the following post.
    he is so cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! That little cow is just so cute. Thanks for playing along with the Share Joy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cow balloon is wonderful. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute! I really like your use of vellum on this. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a silly little fella!! I like the cow patterned balloon. This is darling Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely darling, Larissa! I adore it!

    I also wanted to pop by here to thank you "face to face" for your lovely and sweet comments on my work these weeks while I have been on the gDT for Paper Smooches. You have really made me happy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great layering here, and I love the way you've woven in that vellum sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)