Monday, June 15, 2015

Paper Sweeties June Release ~ Release Party!!

Pin It


Hello!! 
I'm here for the New Paper Sweeties June Release ~ Release Party!! YIPPEE!! Today is the Day that ALL of these New Goodies are Available in the Paper Sweeties Shop!!
PS-143
PS-144
PS-145
SC-145
PS-146
SC-146
Let’s go to the Beach Sweet Cuts
 I've made some REALY  FUN Beach Scene Cards for today and I just LOVE the way they turned out!! =) I'm using the New Island Time Stamp Set and the Coordinating Island Time Sweet Cuts Dies along with the Let’s go to the Beach and the Coordinating Let’s go to the Beach Sweet Cuts!! I've used my Distress Markers to Water Color all of the Images!! For the Last Two Cards I've Stamped onto Sticky Back Canvas and I LOVE the Look and Texture!! Something about it makes me think of Summer!! I've also used the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker and I just LOVE the Sparkle it adds to the Images!! =)

 
 
 
I hope you'll check out the rest of the AMAZING DT Projects for today and leave them some LOVE!
                                         Angel Johns
                                          Cheryl Lea

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the Paper Sweeties June Release Rewind!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

9 comments:

  1. Adorable collection of summer cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of beach themed cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I agree about the canvas! It really has a cool textural look! Fabulous idea and your coloring is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHH! I love the sandcastle card, Larissa--- it looks like REAL sand! FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of just using a single image on a card...very nice :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larissa, these are all adorable! I just LOVE the balloon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute little cards... especially love the watercoloring on that last one...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These totally rock! LOVE all the texture and fun use of color! Way to highlight the images! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card set! I love the peekaboo windows. I can't imagine how you were able to get everything lined up perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)