Sunday, May 3, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge ~ Anything Goes!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
We are hosting another Anything Goes Challenge on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog this week!! =) I decided to make a Welcome to the Neighborhood Card!! I LOVE all of the Images from the We Adore You Stamp Set, they ALL just make me SMILE!! I've used the PS We Adore You and The Welcome Wagon Stamp Sets along with the Dog IconsQuotables, and Stitched Dies!! I made it a FUN Window Card!! I just had to add some Wiggly Eyes and I LOVE the how they add alittle bit of Playfulness to this Card!! I used my Copics to color in the Images and I Fussy Cut another Daisy to add to the Hat for alittle bit of Dimension!! I thought the Dog Bone was the Perfect Finishing detail, I was bothered by the opening in the Window Card that was between them so by adding the Dog Bone it hides most of that space, plus makes it look like a House Warming Gift for the Couple at the same time!! HAHAHHAHA ~ Get it!!?? =)
I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Blogs to see what they have created!!
Katie
Larissa--you're here!!
Lori
Lynn
Savannah
Don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog for more details. This challenge ends May 9th!! Hope you join in the fun and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this Larissa! LOVE LOVE LOVE that you decorated the inside of your card! I really need to start doing that:)

    LOVE your coloring and all the details (like the hill and the bone)! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all <3


    THANKS for being patient with me last week- I hate being so busy that I can't respond to your emails <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great design! Totally loving those google eyes ;)!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)