Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Paper Sweeties April Release Count Down!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
Welcome to  the Paper Sweeties April Release Count Down!! We are counting down to the release on the 15th and are so excited to share all of the projects we have been working on with the New Sets!!! The products that are being released this month (on the 15th) are:
I've used the Tree of Life Stamp Set, Tree of Life Add-On: Spring Stamp Set and the Tree of Life Add-On: Spring Sweet Cuts Die Set for my card today!! I created a Sweet Little Wheel Barrow Scene and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! I Stamped and Embossed my Images onto Distress Water Color Paper and then I used Distress Markers and Water to Water Color them!! I added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker to the Flowers and the Tummy of my Bird!!
I hope you'll stop by to see what the rest of the AMAZING DT created for today's Count Down!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
Please come back again tomorrow for a look at the Inspiration being shared for the Paper Sweeties April Release Reveal!! =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene Larissa! I love the sweet wheelbarrow full of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING that hill and the flowers in the wheel barrel!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling scalloped card with bird and wheelbarrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! SO SWEET! LOVE the way you colored all these images--I am just IN LOVE with this darling scene! Fun shape, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this sweet scalloped card! Just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a sweet little scene Larissa!! Love the CAS look to this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I LOVE the coloring on the images, especially the ground! What die did you use for the card base? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! I LOVE the coloring on the images, especially the ground! What die did you use for the card base? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)