Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Floral Die Cut Thanks Card ~ Pin - Sights Challenge at Ellen Hutson!! =)

Pin It

Banner-PIN-sightsF266caab27787a3e6cad086a2041b5ba
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I've made for the  Pin - Sights Challenge at Ellen Hutson!!  I fell in LOVE with this Color Combo and just KNEW I had to try and Play along!! I was able to play while Greyson was napping today and I'm REALLY HAPPY with the way it turned out!! I started by using some Peerless Copper Water Color Paint that I added to a piece of Tim Holtz Water Color Paper!!  I wasn't happy with the coverage that I was getting because beings it is a Metallic Finish, it wasn't a FULL Coverage, so it just wasn't pretty in my opinion!!?? I decided to add some Table Salt to the entire piece of Water Color Paper and then set it aside to dry!! Once dry I rubbed off the excess salt and I LOVE the results!! AWESOME and it looks Distressed and I didn't really do anything!! =)
 I then Die Cut the Flowers from the Ellen Hutson Bold Bloom Stand Alone Die Set also from some Water Colored Distress Paper that I colored using Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Mowed Lawn!! I then stamped my Sentiment from the Ellen Hutson Fancy Thanks Stamp Set using the WPlus9 Silver Ink!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card... love the clever way you used the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design!! I like the roses peeking out from under the elegant curvy border and the pretty font on your sentiment. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really creative way to display those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)