Tuesday, January 13, 2015

IO Stamps Winter Chill Challenge!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the card I've made for the IO Stamps Challenge ~Winter Chill!!
Over on the IO Stamps Blog!!
 



I've used the CUTEST IO Stamp of ALL time!! =) E9483 Snow Globe Love and the Large Snowflake Dies DIE024-X and the Word Dies DIE235-M!! I wanted this to be a FUN and Playful Water Colored Design so I used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color in my Image!! I've added some Glitter and some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker!! I added some Pink Snowflake Splatters and then I added some Tim Holtz Distress Rock Candy Glitter to the IO Stamps Snowflake and the Sentiment Die!! I think it adds so much to the Die Cuts!! =) I used a Lil' Inker Designs Stitches Arched Window Die to cut out my Image and the added it to a FUN Stripped Patterned Paper from Glitz Design!! I LOVE the way this turned out!!  =)

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness this is SO CUTE! Love this sweet snowman with his polka dot scarf! A delightful card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IO does have the cutest snowmen stamps and this is definitely one of them. Your card is super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)