Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 December!!

Pin It

DSC07801

Hello!! 
HAPPY New Year's Eve!!  =)
I wanted to play along with the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 December!!  =)
I saw the AWESOME Tag that Jennifer McGuire shared here, and it seemed like such a FUN Technique!! I thought it would go GREAT with the design of the Tag that Tim Holtz shared for the Challenge this month!! So I created my own stencil using the Tim Holtz and Sizzix Flying Reindeer Die and then used the Tim Holtz Holiday Knit Stencil and some Distress Ink to create my AWESOME Deer for the Tag!! SQUEAL!!  =) I LOVE the way it turned out!!


I've used the Tim Holtz Patterned Paper WallFlower!! Oh how I LOVE this BEAUTIFUL Collection of Papers!! =) I also used the Tim Holtz Sizzix Reindeer Die to create a Mask and then I took the Tim Holtz Holiday Knit Stencil to ink my Reindeer to achieve this AWESOME Design!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! I then fussy cut it out and inked the edges using Walnut Stain Distress Ink!! I used the Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlit Holiday Script Word Dies and layered my Sentiment using Tim Holtz Coordination's Distress Cardstock in Lipstick and Red!! I also used the Frosted Film Sheet to cover my background!!  I used the same Tim Holtz Holiday Knit Stencil to emboss it and in real life this is an AWESOME look!! I stamped my Merry Sentiment using the Tim Holtz Simple Sayings Stamp Set!! Then I embossed it using my Bronze Distress Embossing Powder!! I die cut my Snowflakes from Vellum and then covered then in Rock Candy Distress Glitter and added a Crystal Sequin and a Red Pearl for the center!! I added a Wreath and a Vintage Rusty Jingle Bell around my Reindeer's Neck and my Tag was done!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have an AMAZING New Year's Eve/Day!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!
    Happy New Year Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful done Larissa, this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage look, Larissa! :) Love the roses paired with a reindeer. Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)