Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Two Cards using PHP Die Cut Stickers!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm stopping by to share two cards I have created for you today!!
I'm up over on the Paper House Productions Blog today and this week we are focusing on our AWESOME Die Cut Stickers!! I thought it would be FUN to show you how to use them on your Cards!! They are BEAUTIFUL all on their own, but you can dress them up and make them POP even more!! I've made two cards for today!!
This first one I've used the BEAUTIFUL Bright Colored Leaf Die Cut and have added just alittle Distress Ink to the Edges of it and then some Rock Candy Distress Glitter for an added touch and I LOVE how it just REALLY Shines!! =)


I started by covering my Card Base with the Tree Bark Patterned Paper from the PHP Great Outdoors 6x6 Paper Pad!! I then cut a strip of Cream Cardstock and die cut a Stitched Circle then added a Kraft Stitched Circle Die Cut to adhere my Leaf using some Foam Tape!! I added a THANKS Die Cut and some Distress Ink Splatters to the edges of my Cream Cardstock for some added interest!! A little more Rock Candy Distress Glitter on a few of the Splatters finishes off my first card!!


For my second card I started with a Woods PHP Patterned Paper for my Card Base and then die cut a Stitched Circle from some Kraft Cardstock and inked the edges and added a Few Gold Splatters!! I added my Deer Die Cut using Foam Tape for added dimension!! Then an Out Doors Sticker to finish it off!! I hope I've given you some FUN Ideas on ways you can use and Dress up your PHP Die Cut Stickers!! For more AWESOME Inspiration I hope you'll check out the Paper House Production Blog where the DT will be sharing Project and Inspiration ALL Week!!
I'm also linking these up for the
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
This week is ANYTHING GOES!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pair of autumn cards Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of your cards are fabulous- the fall leave one is stunning! no way is that a sticker ;) and i love the ink splatters :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)