Tuesday, April 15, 2014

MFTWSC171 Sketch Challenge gone Masculine!! =)

Pin It
This is my second post for today for my Newton's Nook Designs April Release Post Please Scroll Down!!  =)

MFTWSC171


HELLO!!
I'm stopping in to share the FUN Masculine Card I've made today for the MFTWSC171 Sketch Challenge over on the MFT Blog!!
Here is my card!!

I've used the MFT Feather Dies and wrapped them with some Embroidery Thread for some FUN Color and Texture!! I used the MFT Happy Birthday Die-Namics along with the Square and Circle DIe-Namics and the First Place Sentiment Stamp Set!!  I've used Pattern Paper from the Studio Calico Wanderlust 6x6 Pad and some Enamel Dots from MME Cut and Paste Collection!!
I LOVE the way it came together!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Larissa!! LOVE what you've done with the feathers! I just saw you were a DeNami blog hop winner ~ YIPPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Love the stitching on the feathers!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)