Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CAS Spring Card for JustRite Friday Challenge#116

Pin It

If your here for the Newton's Nook Designs March Release Post Please Scroll Down!! =)



Hello!!

I'm sharing a Card I made for the JustRite Friday Challenge #116 - CAS Cards over on the JustRite Blog!!
I wanted to make a Bright and Cheery Card for SPRING because I'm SO READY for the Nice Spring Weather!! =) I also wanted to use the New Welcome Spring Stamp Set because I just LOVE all of the SWEET Images!! I think its my NEW JustRite Favorite Stamp Set!! =) I also used the Chevron Background Stamp which is another one of my FAVORITE Stamps!!
Welcome Spring Clear Stamps   Chevron Stripe Background Cling Stamp
I decided to stamp the Chevron Background Stamp onto Vellum and Heat Emboss it using some Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder!! I added some Gelato Shavings in different colors then colored over it with the White Gelato Artist Pitt Maker for a really FUN Background!! The color just shows through alittle and you can add as much or as little as you want!! With the embossing on top and the color showing through from Behind it really looks neat in real Life!! I shared this Technique in a Video here!!

I then Stamped the Ribbon Frame and Heat Embossed it using Zing Neon Purple Embossing Powder!! I Stamped the Sentiment in Black Versa Fine and then cut out a Black Mat to make it pop!! I Stamped the Sweet Bunny Twice and colored it in using the Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils!! I tried to match the Neon Purple by mixing colors and I think I got it pretty close!! =) I used the Silver Metallic for the Bunny adding just enough to make it come to life and then I added soft Pink for the Ears, Nose and some Cheeks!! I cut out the bow and layered it onto the Bunny for alittle dimension!! I fussy cut her out and added her to my card front with some Foam Tape!! I LOVE how SWEET She is!! I used some Buttons with Pearls on both sides of my Sentiment Label to make it pop and then added a couple scattered pearls for some FUN Accents!! I LOVE how FUN but CLEAN and SIMPLE my card turned out!! I'm not the best at CAS Card Designs because they always seem so bare to me, but I think I was able to create a pretty good card for the challenge this week!!
Here is my Finished Card!!


THANKS so much for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Love your pretty little bunny perched on the sentiment label!! This is adorable Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So AWESOME, Larissa! I love this happy card! It is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Larissa! Loving the bunny!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)