Sunday, February 23, 2014

TREND WATCH Challenge with WPlus9-Week 3 Birthday Celebration!! ;)

Pin It


Hello!!
I was able to play along with the
WPlus9 Week 3: Birthday Celebration-Trend Watch Challenge!!
I wanted to see if I could combine more than one of these TRENDS into my card and I was able to combine them all!! I think it turned out SO FUN!!
I decided to use the New WPlus9 Whole Lotta Happy Stamp Set along with the coordinating Whole Lotta Happy Dies!! I used the Confetti dots and stars from the Borders & Backgrounds 3 Stamp Set and a PTI Happy Banner Die!! I thought it would be FUN to use some glitter for the center of the stars that I die cut from my card front and then I die cut the same stars from some Ombré' Pink paper and after stamping with Versa Mark I added some Sticky Embossing Powder and then added the glitter!! I LOVE the way it looks!! I then die cut the Happy Banner from some turquoise patterned paper and some vellum and then layered them!! I stamped the Birthday and added some confetti accents using Prima Chalk Ink!! A few star sequins finish off the look and my card was finished!!



Whole Lotta' Happy  Whole Lotta' Happy Die  Borders & Backgrounds 3
I LOVE the way my card came together and I really ENJOYED all of the different entries that were create for the challenge!! If you need some inspiration I hope you'll go and check them out!! You won't be sorry you did!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ;)

3 comments:

  1. How fun Larissa!! I like your design created on the sheet music.The sentiment placed on the diagonal looks great too! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Larissa! Really love those glittered stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love that die and the sparkle on the stars.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)