Wednesday, February 19, 2014

ILOVE Rock & Roll~Guest Designig with Avery Elle!! =)

Pin It
Avery Elle
Hello!!

I'm Guest Designing today over on the Avery Elle Blog and I can't wait to share the card I made with you using the "We Go Together Stamp Set!!"
We Go Together Clear Stamp Set


I thought it would be FUN to create a card about Rock and Roll!! And on the Inside you could write and You!! or use it for a Happy Birthday Card and Give Concert Tickets!! There are some MANY FUN things you could do with this type of card!! I stamped each of the images and fussy cut them out twice!! Then I colored them using my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Colors Pencils!! I stamped the images on my main card panel and then glued the colored image ontop and used foam tape to pop up the second image for a 3-D look!! I added some enamel dots from MMY and my card was finished!! I really LIKE the end result and I hope I have Inspired you to use your stamps in a FUN Way!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. How FUN Larissa, love the simple design and bright colors! When our son was just a tiny little guy we would put him in his car seat and before hubby could get the car started he would kick his little feet and say "Rock & roll daddy rock &roll!!" He loved having the radio on!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)