Sunday, January 26, 2014

Monday Mood Board #25 with WPlus9!! =)

Pin It



Hello!!
Wow!! I have been BUSY today!! =) Gotta LOVE when the Creative Gods are on your side!! WINK~ WINK!!
Anyway, TOLTALLY in LOVE with the WPlus9 Monday Mood Board #25 Challenge Photo!! These are among some of my FAVORITE Colors!! =) So I just HAD to play along!!
I decided to use a MFT Background Die and I used Kraft, Mustard and some Art Glitter in Moondust!! LOVE the way it turned out!! I used the Memento LUXE ink in Gray Flannel to ink my pieces and to stamp and then Clear Emboss the feathers!! I then used my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils in Yellow, Gold and Silver!! I added some watercolor splatters and in real life the subtle shimmer is really neat and adds alot to the over all look of the card!! I used the WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers Stamps and coordinating dies!! I stamped the black sentiment and then added foam tape to the feathers!! I added a Vintage Button and my card was finished!! 




THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)