Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MFTWSC154!!

Pin It

MFTWSC154

Hello!!
Wanted to share the card I made for the MFTWSC Challenge this week!! =)


 I have been wanting to use these BEAUTIFUL Snowflakes (Sophisticated Snowflakes Stamps Set) since I saw them!! I LOVE snowflake images and these are some of my FAVORITE to date!! I used a couple different inks to stamp them (MFT in Nightshift Blue and Blu Raspberry and PTI ink in Raspberry Fizz and Limeade Ice) these colors matched the My Mind's Eye Striped Paper I die cut from the Blue Prints Scalloped Border Die!! I used a rectangle and file tab also from the Blue Prints and the Birthday from the Happy Birthday Die-namics Die Set!! I wanted it to stand out so I covered it in Distress Glitter and added foam tape to pop it up off the card base!! I LOVE the Fun colors and the way it came together!
Thanks for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!! 
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh this is fun and happy!! Having a winter birthday as I do, this would brighten even the coldest of days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with those snowflakes! Awesome WSC card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowflakes are on my wishlist & I LOVE how you used them--fabulous card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)