Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MFTWSC152 Challenge!! ;)

Pin It
MFTWSC152
Hello!!
I wanted to share the card I made for the MFTWSC 152 Challenge this week over on the MFT Blog!! If you're NEW to this challenge it's a weekly challenge that they hold on their Blog with a New Sketch each week to play along with!!
I decided to use one of their older sets that was a Favorite of mine last year!! I just LOVE this Tree!! I decided to stamp it onto some wood veneer paper and to use a couple different embossing powders to really make the different parts of the tree come to life!! I also flipped the sketch to make it work better with my image!! I used different dies from the BluePrint Die Sets for all of my shapes!!


I just LOVE the way it came together!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Larissa, such a fabulous take on the sketch, and your tree, embossed on the veneer, is so, so pretty! Beautiful card; absolutely beautiful! Thank you for your sweet comments on my site; you sure add sparkle to my day!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to layer like nobody's business girl!!! This is lovely another pretty work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card Larissa! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)