Sunday, November 3, 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge~Stripes!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!

Happy Monday!!
Where did October go!!??
I'm here to share the New Paper Smooches SPARKS Trend Watch Challenge!!
We are inspired by this Picture!!


STRIPES
I decided to use some of my Favorite Paper Smooches Stamp Sets!!
Warm Hearts and Winter Groves!!
I thought it would be FUN to have the stripes in both my image and as a border!! So I stamped the Tree Cluster onto some Black Music Paper!! I embossed it with White Hero Arts Embossing Powder and then added a white embossed red heart!! I added it to an embossed image onto the Chalkboard Cardstock Card Base!! I also White Embossed my sentiment and then fussy cut some Holly to add some more color into the mix!! I used some striped paper for the Border and added some foam tape  to the back of the panel!! I LOVE the way it came together!! Here are some pictures!!


I hope you'll be able to play along with the PS SPARKS Challenge this week and if you need even
 more inspiration please go and visit the other PS SPARKS DT Blogs!! You'll be glad you did!! =)

THANKS so much for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. What a work,wow so great love all of it.The image and the way you styled it,very very beautiful.Thank you for this adorable inspiration!
    Hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooooooove this chalkboard design with the stripes sides! I love that you are getting your Christmas cards created EARLY:) I highly doubt I will start before Dec. 15! LOL! LOVE that glittered heart- fab card all around:) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute group of trees! I I love the bit of striped paper peeking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE what you're doing with these chalkboards, girl! And your striped, paper strips, along with that kiss of glitter, is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)