Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Chalkboard FUN with Lil' Inker Designs!! =)

Pin It
Hello!!
I wanted to share a FUN Card I made using some of my New Products from Lil' Inker Designs!! I just LOVE this Cover Up Christmas Die and I thought it would make an AWESOME Holiday Chalkboard Card!! I ended up cutting it so I could create a FUN 3-d Felt Christmas Tree and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I used the Cover Up Christmas Die, the Holly Jolly Dies and the Starry Night Sky Die to create my card!! I have been LOVING the chalkboard style lately and I will be back later this week to share a video on how you can create a Card like this using some of your Favorite Lil' Inker Designs Products and an Artist Pitt White Pastel Pencil from Faber-Castell!!
Here is my finished card!!




THANKS so much for stpping by and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. OUTSTANDING chalkboard sentiment Larissa!! What a cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nobody does it better. Makes me feel sad for the rest. Nobody does it quite the way you do..Baby, you're the BEST !!"
    Sorry, couldn't resist because chalkboard really is your thing and this card is proof !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your chalkboard card is gorgeous, and the felt tree is the perfect complement! Looks like you and chalkboard are a well-suited match! Looking forward to your video!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super neat card, Larissa! Love your 3D tree!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)