Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sending You Love and Laughter!! =)

Pin It

JRFC102

Hello!! 
I'm here to share the card I have made for the
JustRite Friday Challenge #102 - Color Inspiration!!
I am in LOVE with this color combo and that BEAUTIFUL Inspiration Photo!!
After looking through my Justrite Stamps, I decided it would be FUN to layer several different Labels kinda mimicking the cups that are stacked together!! I wanted to use Vellum that I embossed with Gold for a tie into the Gold Rims on the Cups and Saucers!! I also thought it would be FUN to add a tri colored butterfly that I heat embossed and water colored it to match!! I added the Vintage Lace, Pom Pom ribbon and the Stripped Ribbon and a bow!!  A few Gems finish it off and I LOVE the way it turned out!!

I used the Sweet Lace Background Stamp  and heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder onto vellum!! I used the Birthday Vintage Labels Four and the Live, Love, Laugh, Vintage Labels Two and the coordinating Spellbinder's Dies and heat embossed them with pink and blue embossing powder!! For the Butterfly I used the Botanical Butterflies Set!!
Here are some pictures of my finished card!!




THANKS so much for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

8 comments:

  1. I am providing fabulous comments because your card IS FABULOUS! =)

    Love the layers, butterfly, the background...Great card, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely EXQUISITE card -- LOVE all the sweet details that play off the inspiration photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Larissa, Your card is just spectacular. I love you idea of stacking "labels" to mimic the stacking of the tea cups. And thank you for the kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Larissa!! The gold embossed background is elegant and your layered labels are such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! That gold embossing on the vellum is scrumptious and that butterfly is divine.Really, really well done, Larissa !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those yummy cards! This is gorgeous! Beautiful layers and I love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tsk! How gorgeous! LOVE the gilded background, wow.

    Hey, thanks for visiting me recently, Larissa. It's so nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)