Sunday, August 4, 2013

For You with Avery Elle!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I am sharing the card I made for the
 Avery Elle Guest Designer Challenge!!
Each month they hold a challenge and the winner gets to be a Guest Designer!! WOOT WOOT!!
How Awesome and Fun would that be!!??
So I wanted to share this month Challenge Photo:


Yummy!! The color combo alone is AMAZING and then you add the arrows and well nothing else needs to be said!! So I actually had about a MILLION ideas pop into my head!!
That almost NEVER happens, but this was my week to be FULL of Inspiration!!
I decided to use the Cupcakes Stamp Set and I wanted to use the FUN Candle image because the pattern of it reminded me of the pattern on the feathers!! I also used the Chevron Bits Ellements Dies and the color combo!!
Our 4" x 6" Cupcakes clear photopolymer stamp set is perfect for creating a sweet greeting.  The sentiments included in this set are great for birthdays or a sweet hello.   Our Chevron Bits Elle-ments Custom Steel Die are exclusive to Avery Elle.  These premium steel dies are proudly made in the USA.

To get the Glass feel I added some WOW Ultra Neutral Embossing Glitter to the frosting and to the flame on the candles!! I LOVE the look in real life, its hard to capture it on film!!
I LOVE that way it turned out!! =)


 
I hope you'll play along and if not that you'll visit the Blog to see all of the AMAZING Inspiration that was shared for this challenge!!
THANKS so much for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I like the candle border and your sparkly frosting! Very sweet Larissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congratulations, girl! This is ever so sweet! LOVE the bold, bright, happy palette, and your glittery bits are perfectly scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)