Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Butterfly Happy Birthday card with Justrite Stamps!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm Back!! We went on Vacation to Ponca Nebraska and went camping!! Beckett had a BLAST!! He caught TONS of fish and we got to fishing on the River which was something new to him!! Greyson was a PERFECT Baby and I think he was Glad to be home, so he could get back to his nap schedule!! Beckett started 1st Grade yesterday and he enjoyed the first day of school, but said he missed Greyson TOO MUCH!! =) I will share some pictures later this week!! =)

Today I wanted to share a card I made for the
JustRite Friday Challenge #103 - Things With Wings!!
I decided it would be FUN to use some of my New Spellbinder Dies!! I used the New 5x7 Elegant Labels 4 the #3 Die, Basic Lattice and Labels 4 #6 Die to create a FUN Screen!! I LOVE the look it gives and it frames the Medium Label from the Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two Stamp Set!!  I water colored it using my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils!!  Then I added some Rock Candy Stickle!! I layered the flowers to make them more realistic!! I used the coordinating Spellbinder die to cut the label out and then popped it up on the Screened Frame I made!! Behind the screen I stamped the Shabby Music Background Stamp and then for the edge of the card I used the Borders and die cut a matching edge to my frame using the New Spellbinder A2 Bracket Borders One Edge Dies!! I added a Bow and a button along with some Butterflies from the Botanical Butterflies Stamp Set with a Happy Birthday Tag I stamped using the Birthday Vintage Labels Four Stamp Set and my card was finished!! Here are some pictures of my finished card!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS Hump Day!!

COUNTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

8 comments:

  1. This is SOOO gorgeous!!! LOVE the lattice and your beautiful coloring/beautiful color choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! I love the layering too! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice coloring! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice coloring! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous job colouring this, Larissa. I love the lattice, it's one of my all-time favourite Spellbinders and I love how you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larissa, this is such a beautiful card. I love how you layered the flowers, and your butterfly is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful time Larissa! Your card is gorgeous, love the flowers and pretty butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you had a wonderful vacation! This beauty is simply bursting with style! LOVE all the layers, and your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)