Wednesday, July 17, 2013

LOVE GROWS HERE Card with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It

Paper Smooches Stamps

I'm here today to share Several different cards I've made using several different Paper Smooches Stamps in hopes of becoming their next Guest Designer!! So I am going to be sharing them all in separate post's and I hope you'll check them all out!!  =)

For my third card I wanted to use the New Green Thumb Stamp Set and coordinating Die Sets!! Again one of my FAVORITE Sets!!  =)
I thought it would be FUN to create a LOVE Grows Here Card using the watering can and the seed packages along with the different veggies!! I also wanted to do some water color stamping using my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils for hearts and water droplets coming from the watering can!! I used the same water color pencils to color in all of my images too and I just I REALLY LOVE how it turned out!! I then went in with my Ranger Ink Applicator tool and added some Old Paper Distress Ink to tone down the cream cardstock and to add some dirt to the bottom of my card to ground the seed packets!!  =)


 
THANK SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Now THIS is cute!! Love the multi colored sprinkling of hearts. Very fun design ~ good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling! From the colours, to the images, to the 'watering with hearts' - eye-catching and heart-warming! I hope, hope and hope you dazzle the PS folks as much as you do me!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)