Thursday, February 14, 2013

CFC89: LOVE SONG CHALLENGE

Pin It





 
Here is my card for today!! I wanted to play along with the CASUAL-FRIDAYS Challenge.
I wanted to use a Sizzix Embossing Plate and the Diffuser to make the embossing into a circle pattern!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! Then I die cut some XOXO Borders from a Paper Trey Ink Border Die out of felt!! I got the colors from the Play Date Cafe Challenge I just didn't get it done in time to post it for that challenge!! =)  hen I used a stamp and die set from Stampin' Up set!! I embossed the doily heart and then added a Paper Trey Ink Sentiment to the center of the heart and pop dotted it over the border strips to tie it altogether!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! A VERY Simple and different card for me and I really like it!!
THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Valentine's Day!! =)
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)